Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Butterflies and Lace

The one thing about making a generic card is that you can use it for any occasion.  I don't like to be linked into using a particular card for a specific day, there are just way too many other days that I like to send a note or special greeting to friends and family.

Butterflies and Lace


Amazing how we have so many beautiful little scraps, and of course, I can never throw them out, I just keep waiting for that special card to be able to mix and match those little pieces together.  As you can see on this card, I used 4 different patterened paper and then added the cute little lavendar ric rac and the 3-D butterfly to finish.  I added the matching yellow gingham to the flap on the envelope and then trimmed the edges with my fancy scissors.  Pretty and it's my creation, so it is one of a kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment