Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wish for Rocky

My friend and hairdresser for the last 23 years is having a birthday on July 14th, and I just had to make a card to let him know that I remembered.  He's just a little bit older than me, and because my birthday is in May, he always has to tease me when we are the same age for a couple of months.  Happy birthday Rocky, on the 14th you are older than me again.  :)

Wish for Rocky


I covered a blank white card in light gray cardstock.  I put together the star paper and the black and white diamond shaped paper and then added the red gingham ribbon and the "wish" coupon and a tag.  I then attached them to the card leaving a small bit of gray showing at the bottom.  Then I attached a little strip of polka dot paper on the side.  I was presently pleased with this card as sometimes it is really hard to come up with a masculine card.

No comments:

Post a Comment