Tuesday, August 23, 2011

BON APPETITE

We have a friend that loves to cook, and his birthday is August 25th, the same day as my husbands.  He and his wife purchased an outdoor pizza oven a few years back and from that point on, he has cooked some outrageous things, as well as inviting his friends to share in some of the delicious things that he makes.  YUMMMMO!

Love the paper, red gingham for the top, kind of makes me think of a picnic, but without the ants, and green strips for the bottom.  Funky polka dots for the back of the circle and then a plain green to tie in with the bottom stripes.  Cut out the apron using my Cricut cartridge, "Block Party" and then added a fancy do-dad with brads on the bottom and cut out "Mike" using the "George and Basic Shapes" cartridge.  Fancy little ribbon and there you have it.  Sometimes I have a hard time coming up with a card that is a little more masculine, I seem to lean the other direction, but I think this one came out pretty cute.  It goes out in the mail to day, "Bon Appetite!"

No comments:

Post a Comment