Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thinking of You!

I have a good friend that is having surgery tomorrow and I wanted to send her a special card to let her know that I was thinking about her.


Started with a background of red gingham paper covering the full card top.  Found this very, very cute double sided paper with flowers on one side and polka dots on the reverse.  I put the two together doing them in reverse and then added a ecru colored edging down the right hand side and then added a sassy red and white ribbon across the middle where the two papers came together.  Cut a rectangle out of a embossed off-white paper on my Cricut using the George and Basic cartridge, and then added the words "Thinking of You," which was also done on my Cricut.  Attached it altogether and then added a couple of snappy little ladybugs.  For the back of my envelope I added the matching polka dot paper, cut the edge with my fancy scissors "Arabian" cut, chalked the edges and then added the ladybug stickers and leaf.  There you have it.  I think this will brighten her day and let her know that I am thinking about her while she is recovering.

1 comment: