Saturday, August 20, 2011

LUGGAGE TAGS FOR THE BRIDE AND GROOM

I actually saw these luggage tags on someone else's Blog, and couldn't resist making some for Jenna and Dan to have for their upcoming honeymoon in October to Maui.


Bought Self-Laminating Luggage Tags at Target (4 per box).  Measured the tag and cut the black paper slightly smaller so there was bonding space around the entire tag.  Used my corner punch to round the edges.  Using a white pen, I drew on the stitching all the way around the tag and then wrote the words.  On the back side, using the computer, I typed out their name, address and cell phone number and attached.  Positioned the black tag onto the sticky portion of the plastic tag, and carefully closed the front rubbing towards the end to get a good seal.  I then attached some cute little ribbons just as an added touch.  I am going to attach these tags to the top of Jenna's shower gift.  Something a little different, but fun.  Just think of all the different tags I can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment