Sunday, August 14, 2011

JAZZED UP COMPOSITION BOOK

Love these plain little old black and white composition books, but they are just plain boring.  Now days they are actually starting to come out with some better looking designs, but why not create your own personalized book.  Finished it just in time for the beginning of school.



Love this pink leopard paper that I found at Michael's the other night and so I decided to use it along with coming up with some other combinations of what I had.  I also used paper from the "Rock Star" collection, love the rock star look with the skull and stars on the black background.  I then added a cute bow of zebra print that I had purchased from the Paradise Scrapbook store ages ago, but hadn't come up with the right project to use it on until now.  Tied a bow, attached it to the front sheets with a brad and then glued a pink sparkle onto the front.  I then attached my completed front sheet to the book front using tape.  Using sandpaper, I smoothed the edges and then chalked them with charcoal to finish it off.  Found some cute pictures from the summer, good times, good memories to get you through the beginning of the fall semester.  Make it fun, lots of blank pages to fill in.

1 comment: