Tuesday, August 23, 2011

WISHES FOR A HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Donna and Jamie, our friends, actually more like family than friends are celebrating their anniversary this weekend, and I wanted to make a pretty card for them.

Pretty purple and lavender paper for the background.  Instead of ribbon, I even used a gingham lavender paper that I cut with the fancy scissors and then chalked the edges.  I used my "George and Basic Shapes" cartridge to cut out the flower.  Love that chalk, more chalk around the edges of the flower petals (I used different colors, black on the bottom, purple, matching lavender print as in the background and then dark purple for the top.  I free-handed the green leaves.  Attached the whole flower to the card using a lavender brad.  Added a couple of pretty little lavender pearls as my finishing touch.  I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment