Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Well, it was our 36th anniversary on August 2nd, and I needed a card for the occasion.  We just returned from our week up at the Lair (family camp in the Sierras), and I thought what better theme then chipmunks.



I started with a cute background of baby blue paper with brown polka dots and then added a cute brown and beige checkered ribbon.  I then used my Cricut "Give A Hoot" cartridge to cut out the cute little chipmunks, and then added a flower brad to the little girl and then gave them an eye and little noses.  I then cut out a couple of acorns and added them to the card.  The "Nuts 4 U" was done using my "George and Basics" cartridge, which always seems to have just the perfect plain font that I am looking for.  I think it came out pretty cute, if I don't say so.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I already left a comment on this card, but it isn't showing up. I love this card, it is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete