Saturday, June 18, 2011

Betty's Birthday Card

My mother-in-law's birthday is in November, so I am ahead of the game on this one.  

I really like being ahead with upcoming cards for all of those events that we have on the calendar.  Don't get me wrong, I don't have a lot of spare time either, so it is kind of hit and miss when I actually have a chance to sit down and create something, but doesn't feel amazing to be on top of things and have it ready to go when the date arrives.

Birthday Greetings for Betty











I think this is one of my favorite cards that I have made.  Love the background paper, and then I just cut out different colors of coordinating purples and then added her name.  The ribbon was from the Paradise Scrapbook store, and I have used ever bit of it.  Keeping my eyes open for more, because it works well with so many different colors.  The coordinating flowers I cut with my Cricut using the "George" cartridge and then outlined them in black to make them stand out.  A few little sparkly gems always seem to give the project a little jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment