Saturday, June 18, 2011

Birthday Wishes

It's a birthday.  Oh my, no card on hand, but need it now, her birthday is 2 days away.  I made this one for my very special friend Donna.  Her birthday is in June and I thought, since our weather finally decided to act like summer that I should create something that was fresh and summery.


Birthday Wishes for a Special Friend!

This card was easy and fun.  Cute paper always seems to help make the card just that much cuter.  I started out with a plain pink paper for the base of my card.  On the cute green gingham, I added this adoreable pink and yellow ribbon that I found at the Paradise Scrapbook store.  Then I used my Cricut to cut out the watermelon (Stretch your Imagination cartridge) and the "Warmest Wishes" (Jasmine cartridge). 

No comments:

Post a Comment