Sunday, June 19, 2011

Buttons and Bows for Becky

My friend Becky and I love to spend time together and now that she has moved 4 hours away, we don't get to see each other as often as we would like.  However, it is fun to send notes to each other and she has even started coming up with some pretty creative cards of her own.

Buttons and Bows for Becky
Found this cute brown polka dot paper at Joanne's.  Used the paper for the entire front of my card.  Added the brown checkered ribbon and then stitched the brown button to the center of the ribbon, sewing all the way through the paper to attach and then, just to make sure, I added a piece of tape to hold it securely in place.  I then attached the paper to the front of the card.  I cut out a "B" for Becky in brown and then a second "B" out of black using the shadow option.  Overlapped them slightly and attached to the card.  Chalked the edges of my card to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment