Monday, June 20, 2011

Tent #48

This will be our 22nd year to attend the Lair of the Bear.  We just love going back, can't get enough.  We camp for 1 week every year and have made so many friends that it is always like a big huge family reunion.  I made this card last year for Ash (my daughter) who was part of the staff for her 2nd year.


Tent #48
 Used a plain light brown card for the background.  Cut out the tent top and pinecones using the Cricut "Camp Out" cartridge.  I then free-hand cut the base of the tent, as I wanted it to look similar to our tent, which is wood on the bottom with a canvas top.  I then cut out our tent #48 using the "Geroge and Basic Shapes" cartridge.  I had drew the dirt at the bottom of the card.  This was a fun card to make because I was getting excited about our upcoming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment