Sunday, June 26, 2011

Easter Pillows

Cute little Easter rabbit pillow project.  I had a lot of fun making this one.  I got so excited about making the first one that I made some others, just because I enjoyed creating them and then sent most of them off to others to enjoy.


Easter Pillows

The front of the pillow is all felt.  I found a bunny pattern on the Martha Stewart website and downloaded it and then enlarged it to make it the size I wanted.  Once I had the rabbit all cut out, I used my scrapbooking chalk to edge the rabbit and give him a little coloring on the white background.  I used pink chalk on a q-tip to highlight his ears and cheek.  Used a blanket stitch to attach all of the pieces.  I found some cute green polka dot material for the back and then did a blanket stitch all the way around leaving an opening to be able to stuff the pillow and then closed it up with the final blanket stitching. 

Below are some of the other pillows that I also made the same way.  It is always fun to add a few little extra touches, it makes it special.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment