Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lair Card

"Lair Dirt" card for Ashbee

My daughter works at the Lair of the Golden Bear during the summer months as part of their amazing staff.  I like to send her little cards and little gifts now and then just to let her know that we are thinking about her. 


On this card, I highlighted the white card with brown chalk and blue chalk.  I cut out trees on my Cricut using my "Camp Out" cartridge, and then I attached twine between the trees for a clothesline.  I then cut out a couple of cute little tee shirts, wrote on them and then attached them to the clothesline with a couple of minature clothespins, and, of course some super duper glue.  Added a cute little accent sunshine sticker in the upper corner to finish it off.  Mailed it off  the other day with a collapsible laundry basket that she had forgotten when she left home. 




No comments:

Post a Comment