Monday, June 20, 2011

Paris for Nicole

I made this box for my daughter, Nicole.  She has traveled to Paris, and just loves the theme, so I thought, why not make a box for her. 




Paris for Nicole
This box was a pretty good sized square one that I found at Michael's.  I painted a base coat of pink.  I then found cute piece of paper that had the "Paris" theme, which was what gave me this idea to begin with.  I carefully attached it to the top of the box.  I then found the wood Eifle Tower that looks like they had used a wood burning tool on the edges, and attached that along with a "wish" ticket, some other little embelishments, buttons and ribbons, and of course those sparkly gemstones that I like.  Around the outside of the top of the box, I glued a black with pink polka dot ribbon and then a couple of little buttons to the front edge.  As just a cute little addition, I glued a heart inside on the bottom of the box.  A fun project, and loved the theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment