Sunday, June 19, 2011

Little Rascal

Now, just how cute is this?  My brother-in-law and his wife actually have raccoons that come to their house every night to eat.  Believe it or not, these little guys are very well behaved and will come up and take food out of your hand with their little paws.  Never in my life, did I think that I would be feeding a raccoon, but I did it. 


Little Rascal
 Background is a plain brown onto which I added a cute tree patterned paper and a brown plaid ribbon.  The little raccoon I found on the "Create a Critter" Cricut cartridge, very easy follow the instructions and do the layering to get that cute effect.  I finished it off by chalking the edges to give it a little added touch and then attached him with a 3-D Zot dot to give it a little dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment