Saturday, June 18, 2011

SRHS Panthers

Another graduation.  This one was for Santa Rosa High School, the Panthers.  I wanted to do something with a panther, but couldn't find one in any of my stickers or on any of my Cricut cartridges.


SRHS - Austin

When you just can't find what you need, get out the pencil, paper and scissors.  Yes, I actually looked at a picture on the SRHS website of their mascot and then I drew a panther for my card.  I took extra care in cutting and making sure that I tried to get as much detail as I could.  Then I found a chipboard S, which I covered in orange and then added a black silhoutte behind to make it stand out.  Cut the 2011 with my Cricut and added a black silhoutte to that also.  I was pretty pleased with being able to get that panther to actually look like a panther.  Yeah me!


No comments:

Post a Comment