Saturday, June 18, 2011

Congratulations Jamie!

This card was for the little girl that lives down the street.  Time really flies when they are all growing up and going in a new direction.  She is heading off to school and we wanted to give her a gift card to help her on her way.


Jamie's Card

This photo just doesn't do this card justice.  It really came out nice.  I found this wonderfully, old-fashioned looking paper at the Paradise Scrapbook store, while up visiting in Chico.  I used that for my background and then embellished the card with some cute green scalloped ribbon and then a piece of some pink gather ribbon below that.  Then I cut out a rectangle on which I added her name and then the last finishing touch, I added a cute little butterfly on a stem.  I also chalked the edges with a light brown to give that old aged look.   


No comments:

Post a Comment