Sunday, June 26, 2011

Joy to the World!

Joy is our youngest daughter's middle name, and she loves it, so sometimes if I find something with joy on it, I know that she will be thrilled.

I have seen these name photos at different shops, but when I have looked at the prices, they were way too pricey.  So, I decided, if they can do it, why can't I?  So a couple of afternoons, my husband and I drove around and walked around different in Sonoma County and San Francisco taking photos of different parts of architecture that looked like letters.  We had a blast looking for things and trying to see how a part of something could actually look like a letter.


Joy to the World!
 I then printed up my photos in black and white, found a frame with the correct number of openings that I needed and there you have it.

If I can do it, you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment