Monday, June 20, 2011

Heart of Family

Made this card for my father-in-laws 84th birthday last year.  He is the sweetest, loving, funny, caring man that has ever lived.


Heart of the Family
Used a basic card on which I attached a printed paper background.  I then cut out a similar, but different printed paper in a rectangle and then a brown piece of paper in a square and put the two together, edged them with the dark brown chalk and attached them to the card at a slight angle.  I then printed, on my computer the saying, "Friendships may come and go, but the (heart, use a actual heart shape) of FAMILY lasts forever!"  Cut out the words in three pieces, chalked the edges and attached to the card.  I then printed out a fancy swirlly shape in brown and attached to the front using my Cricut "Calligraphy Collection" cartridge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment